Keynote Announces Partner Program with New Alliances to Expand Global Footprint
Partners join force with Keynote to optimize the digital experience for their customer’s journey
SAN MATEO — DECEMBER 18, 2014 — Keynote, the global leader in mobile and web performance management analytics, today announced the expansion of its Keynote Global Alliance Program. This program allows partners worldwide to combine Keynote’s performance and quality management suites with their own services or seamlessly integrate with their products. With this global ecosystem, Keynote’s blue chip customers and partners’ customers will realize additional and immediate value from their digital investments.
New partners include:
- GlobalDots, a web acceleration and security provider in the UK
- Blue Turtle Technologies, a South African provider for IT and Service Management solutions
- Spelldata, a Japan-based solution provider based in Japan focused on website quality assessment and improvement
- Masterson Technology Limited, a consulting partner in Hong Kong providing consulting, implementation and managed services for the AWS environment
- Bell Integrator, a global consulting, technology services and outsourcing company headquartered in the U.S.
- Office IT Partner Stockholm, in Sweden helps companies increase their profitability through cost-effective IT solutions
- BitBang, a leader in digital analytics, digital intelligence, optimization and customer experience management consulting services in Italy and throughout Europe
- C2L2 Consulting, expert in IT Performance in France, providing solutions in load test and monitoring for desktop and mobile applications
- Meaconsat, a solution consulting and telecommunication support services company in Nigeria
- eCloudValley, an IT and cloud services technology consulting company in Taiwan
- Intracom Limited, an IT solutions provider in the sub Sahara African market delivering next generation solutions designed to streamline internal operations
- Orientek, a consulting and training leader in the Information and Communications Technology sector serving Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia
Keynote’s Global Alliance Program includes solution providers, value add resellers, strategic and technology partners who are experts in areas such as performance management, mobile and DevOps.
The digital transformation requires an open and collaborative approach to deliver performance and quality in the context of business objectives. Through Keynote’s Global Alliance Program, businesses can ensure that with Keynote’s open and flexible solutions, each digital touch point in their customers’ journey can be integrated seamlessly across any platform including web, mobile and wearables.
Keynote Partner Quotes
“Strategic partnerships with the world’s technology leaders, such as Keynote, enable us to deliver cross-platform innovations to our clients. There is a strong demand for online performance monitoring and analytics solutions within our telecom clients and we are happy to fulfill this need with the Keynote solutions.” – Eugene Pozdnikov, Managing Director, Bell Integrator USA
“We are excited to be part of the Keynote Global Alliance Program. As a leading reseller and consulting partner helping enterprises embrace the AWS cloud, we can now deliver our customers the insights they need to optimize their experience by ensuring that key business applications deliver high performance.” – Calvin Lam, Sales Director, Masterson Technology Limited
Keynote Leadership Quotes
“As Keynote continues to expand our presence in Europe and Asia Pacific, our partners become even more of an integral part of that growth plan. Putting local experts closer to our customers and enabling them to deliver an exceptional digital experience through our Global Alliance Program is good for both our businesses and complements Keynote’s performance and quality product suites.” - Jennifer Tejada, CEO, Keynote
“With the Keynote Global Alliance Program, we are crafting a tailored experience that places training, product resources and access to special promotional programs in the hands of our strategic partners so customers receive the maximum return for their technology investments. ” – Steve Gross, Vice President of Business Development, Keynote
- Visit our blog to learn more about the partner program
- The Keynote Global Alliance Program is open to all organizations. Interested partners can take advantage of the opportunity by contacting email@example.com
- Visit our library of Keynote partners
Keynote is the global leader in cloud–based testing, monitoring and analytics for mobile and web, optimizing the value of every digital interaction, enhancing user experience and driving business value through online performance. The company runs the world’s largest cloud testing, monitoring and analytics network in the world and collects over 700 million mobile and website performance measurements daily. In 2012 Keynote, a Thoma Bravo portfolio company, was recognized by Forbes Magazine as “One of the Best 100 Companies in America.”