Keynote Streaming Perspective® measures the quality and reliability of streaming media the way your users experience it. With operational monitoring, performance trending, and competitive benchmarking, Streaming Perspective gives you reliable performance data you need to deliver a superior user experience every time.
From connect time to rebuffer events, Streaming Perspective provides the true picture of your audio and video stream delivery. It gives you the insight you need for infrastructure planning, and provides the most effective early warning system to help you resolve performance and availability issues in real time.
Powered by Keynote’s global test and measurement network Streaming Perspective provides a comprehensive view of stream performance. With geographically diverse measurement agents that use the latest media players, Streaming Perspective gives you the industry’s most accurate and representative measurements. Keynote’s streaming quality metric StreamQ has become the industry standard for measuring the true user experience.
Why Keynote Streaming Perspective?
- Most representative measurements - Measures the quality of your streams using the latest media players in the market for true end user representation.
- All data in unified console - All monitoring data is presented in a single Web portal for easy access, diagnosis, troubleshooting, visualization and reporting of video stream performance along with all your Web, and mobile measurements.
- Industry Standard - Keynote’s StreamQ™ is the de facto industry-standard metric for measuring the streaming media user experience.
- Multi-purpose stream monitoring -Outside-in stream measurements for complete monitoring of stream performance, availability, and SLA compliance and Inside-the-firewall stream monitoring for sensitive streaming content, pre-deployment testing, and private network monitoring.
- On-Demand -There’s no software or hardware to manage or maintain. As with all Keynote software-as-a-service products Streaming Perspective is offered through a subscription model giving you flexibility to add and change as your monitoring needs evolve.