Project Pricing for DeviceAnywhere delivers flexibility and convenience for testing mobile websites and applications: on a project basis -- with a full year to use your hours!
By Josh Galde | December 4, 2013
A survey conducted by Capgemini found that only 31 percent of organizations use a formal process for mobile application testing. There are several reasons for this, but cost is often a real barrier to mobile testing for organizations that don’t have well-defined mobile testing needs. Keynote’s new Project Pricing gives you the ability to break down speed, cost and commitment barriers to mobile testing, giving any organization access to the testing they need to deliver quality mobile apps. With this pricing model, users can avoid cumbersome cost approval processes with the ability to use credit card payments and expense testing at a low cost.
Project Pricing for DeviceAnywhere offers organizations:
- Low-Risk Entry Point. Access the best-in-class mobile testing platform at an affordable starting price of $300 for each 10-hour increment.
- On-Demand, Self-Service Access. Once your account is set up, add a credit card and you’re only a few clicks away from getting your device hours.
- Usage Flexibility. Flexible pricing and payment options give you the freedom to use the hours anytime over a one-year period. Add hours whenever you like, or choose automatic top up for seamless continual use.
- Convenient Billing. No written contracts or purchase orders are required, and at a price you can expense. Testers can immediately access real devices, and credit card billing lets you avoid the headaches associated with corporate approval processes.
- Access to the Leading Mobile Testing Platform. DeviceAnywhere Test Center Developer is a fully equipped device lab for interactive manual testing on real mobile devices. Users get remote access to more than 750 real smartphones, feature phones, and tablets on any operating system.
“Mobile development is a fast-paced world with much of the work occurring on a project basis which means the need for testing can fluctuate throughout the year,” said Nick Halsey, chief marketing officer at Keynote. “Project Pricing for DeviceAnywhere gives everyone the ability to immediately access the leading cloud testing platform with the largest library of available devices. If you can afford $300 and have a credit card, we can get you started.”
Project Pricing is available with any DeviceAnywhere Test Center Developer account. You can sign up for a free, three-hour trial of DeviceAnywhere Test Center Developer today. For questions on Project Pricing or DeviceAnywhere Test Center Developer, visit the Keynote website http://keynotedeviceanywhere.com/pricing-page.php