This Week in Digital Performance
By Celeste Malia | August 7, 2015
Big Data & IT; Transforming enterprise app development; I Can Has Cheezburger?; The best strategy for digital transformation; Banks take on digital disruption
- This past week, analyst Sheamus McGillicuddy wrote an article summarizing the findings of Enterprise Management Associates’ recent study, Big Data Impacts on IT Infrastructure and Management. The biggest takeaway? App performance data was the most important data source for enterprises.
- Enterprise app development has changed forever. TechBeacon reported that as more organizations turn to hybrid cloud environments and apps become more complex, development and testing would go through a transformation as well.
- What advice can developers take from animal memes? The creator of the beloved cat photo site, I Can Has Cheezburger, shares 7 pieces of advice he learned from turning his website into a beloved mobile app.
- Although one might think that advances in technology alone drive digital disruption, digital transformation is a strategy game. New research suggests that strategy and leadership are critical.
- Digital disruption is reshaping every industry. Banks, in particular, are making great strides towards digital transformation. The Financial Brand gave some tips on how to change their business to really connect with their users.