This Week in Digital Performance
By Celeste Malia | December 4, 2015
Brands need to be better prepared for holiday traffic; Testing in production can be worth the risk; Infrastructure visibility is a problem in the public cloud; 2016 is a year for collaboration; Fickle app users need to be reengaged
- With two of the biggest shopping days of the year, Cyber Monday and Black Friday, now behind us, Dynatrace has some advice for how brands can better prepare for high mobile and digital traffic in the future.
- What’s the best way to anticipate real-world performance issues your users will face? Testing in production, though a definite risk, can help development and IT teams identify and fix problems they might not otherwise anticipate.
- Moving an enterprise app to the public cloud can be tricky, especially when attempting to track performance. It may feel like they’re going in blind, but IT must perform monitoring without infrastructure-specific data.
- 2016 is going to be a big year for DevOps and IT-marketing collaboration as tasks and tools become even more intertwined and teams are realizing the value in working together.
- It’s a cruel world out there—especially for apps! With the vast majority of users ditching an app less than a week after installing it, companies need to come up with new ways to make their apps engaging to beat the odds.