This Week in Digital Performance
By Celeste Malia | December 11, 2015
The future of retail; Cyber Monday mobile sales soar; Apple does it again; Mobile shopping is still a challenge for buyers; Visibility in the cloud is still lacking for many
- Retail is in the midst of a serious digital transformation, our own Aaron Rudger shares his thoughts on the future of retail in 2016 with 1to1 Media this week.
- This year marked the busiest Cyber Monday ever—so how did mobile stack up? 7:00am on Thanksgiving saw the highest portion of mobile traffic, with 71 percent of digital shopping taking place on mobile devices.
- Were bugs still bugging you with iOS 9.1? Good news! This week Apple released iOS 9.2 to address performance issues, as well as update its Apple Music app and Mail Drop feature.
- Mobile shopping is still an unsatisfying experience for many, but further tying the in-person shopping experience to mobile and continuing to test and make changes to apps or mobile sites can make all the difference.
- Lack of visibility in the cloud still makes businesses profoundly nervous, especially in regards to security and data control. Consider adding solutions that allow you to see more clearly into the cloud and track data more exactly in order to quell concerns.