This Week in Digital Performance
By Celeste Malia | July 3, 2015
Ecommerce depends on digital; Apple’s latest OS stacks up; What we can learn from the year’s biggest apps; Docker domination; Developing in the cloud
- Ecommerce companies can’t afford downtime; in fact it can be the kiss of death. Customers have high expectations and organizations need to make sure their digital properties are ready to perform.
- Apple released iOS 8.4 this week; how is it measuring up? Gotta Be Mobile says overall performance is so far, so good – though the jury is out until they have a chance to try out Apple Music.
- Meerkat, Dubsmash, and Periscope were the mobile app “unicorns” so far in 2015. What can developers learn from these apps to ensure they go viral? Test early and often, and keep it simple to ensure users stay happy.
- Forbes tells the story of how Docker took the enterprise tech industry by storm.
- Thinking about creating apps in the cloud? TechTarget takes a look at how to develop for cloud-based apps. The biggest takeaway? Be organized.