This Week in Digital Performance
By Celeste Malia | July 17, 2015
Banks becoming big spenders; Mobile search comes out on top; Surge in demand for enterprise mobile apps; Comic-Con goes digital; The C-suite gets a little bigger
- According to a recent IDC Financial Insights report, retail banks are prepared to spend $16.6 billion on digital transformation strategies before the end of 2015.
- Mobile search now make up the majority of online searches, making it more important than ever to make sure your website is mobile ready and running smoothly across all devices.
- According to Gartner, enterprise mobile apps will be a $40 billion market next year. Agile development strategies and dedicated DevOps teams can help combat the surge in demand.
- Last weekend saw the annual gathering of all things geeky in San Diego for Comic-Con. While the big story every year revolves around Hollywood, there were some exciting digital experiences for festivalgoers.
- TechTarget reported that the Chief Digital Officer is here to stay. Managing the digital transformation and ensuring high digital performance are just a couple reasons for organizations to make this role a staple in the C-suite.