This Week in Digital Performance
By Celeste Malia | June 19, 2015
Keynote merges with Dynatrace; Mobilegeddon marches on; App development needs a mobile mindset; Demand for apps is outpacing IT; Docker is making waves
- Yesterday, we announced we would be merging with Dynatrace; find out why Forbes says this move is poised to “heat up” the APM market.
- Mobilegeddon madness continued – Google slyly implemented “Slow to Load” warnings on underperforming mobile sites this week.
- Tech Crunch published a report looking at the app development ecosystem. The key takeaway? Incumbent web applications will be pushed out by mobile if they don’t make the switch.
- According to Gartner, by 2017 the demand for enterprise mobile apps will grow at least five times faster than IT organizations have the capacity to deliver. It’s time for enterprise organizations to place a larger emphasis on app development to keep up
- The increased developer adoption of microservice containers, such as Docker, has lead to an increased need for container monitoring services; could this be the future of APM?