This Week in Digital Performance
By Celeste Malia | May 22, 2015
IT strategy needs a makeover; 10 factors for developing top apps; The federal government, apps, and IT; Customer engagement can keep you competitive; The road to digital disruption
- Bob Dvorak at Smart Data Collective has some tips for CIOs developing a strategy for their IT department. Be smart and transparent to ensure success.
- What are best practices for creating a top-ranked mobile app? eWEEK’s Chris Preimesberger says testing, testing, testing is the key
- FCW reported on a recent study that found that the “always on” workplace is challenging federal IT departments. Only 30% of respondents characterized their ability to monitor network performance as “excellent,” meaning they have a lot of catching up to do
- Mary Shacklett at Tech Republic explains that engagement metrics provide developers with the tools they need to stay ahead of the pack
- Are you prepared for digital disruption? A speech at this week’s MIT Sloan CIO Symposium discussed the need for innovation teams to remain agile and competitive in today’s economy