This Week in Digital Performance
By Celeste Malia | September 4, 2015
The necessity of UX and developer collaboration; Apple speculation runs rampant; Summer brings new issues for IT departments; Finance moves towards the cloud; App users don’t forget
- How do you improve UX and performance in the face of slowing web speeds? Keynote’s own Adam Thier shares the importance of collaboration between UX engineers and app developers.
- San Francisco is in for quite a show as speculation continues about the iPhone 6S and beyond. What are your predictions for Apple’s big event next week?
- There may be one group of people happy to see summer end. IT professionals aren't having the best summer, reporting that dealing with issues of remote employees and application performance have ruined their fun in the sun.
- Costumers expect banks to put their money where their mouth is. As more financial services providers are moving towards the cloud, performance is more important than ever to keep users happy.
- Fool me once… Will users give an app a second chance? With so much choice out there, it only takes one issue for costumers to jump ship.