This Week in Digital Performance
By Celeste Malia | September 11, 2015
New iProducts galore; IT tries to conquer its biggest challenges; Performance quality is the ultimate decider; Monitoring tools make for happy IT departments; Let it go, IT
- The wait is over! Apple announced their new products and updates to a packed crowd this week. When do we get our new iPhones?
- Maintaining a solid UX is one of IT's biggest challenges. Today’s culture of instant gratification means that users won’t wait around for slow load times or app performance issues, so make sure you’re meeting expectations.
- Did you know that 99% of users would ditch an app that doesn’t perform well? Ensuring mobile app quality will keep users coming back for more.
- Government networks are notoriously outdated—but not Burke County’s! The North Carolinian county’s IT overhaul implemented monitoring tools to save its residents time, money, and IT personnel outrage.
- IT pros, it’s time to let go and let automation take the reigns. Infrastructure problems often go unresolved until it's too late; automated solutions catch them as they happen.