This Week in Digital Performance
By Celeste Malia | September 18, 2015
Apple launches iOS 9; Enterprise apps need some attention; Wireless networks catch on to app performance; The future of containers is bright (but bumpy); The container life cycle
- Another week, other Apple update. The launch of iOS 9 brought faster speeds and increased efficiency, as well as some freezing and crashing. Are you prepared to launch your app on iOS 9 yet?
- Tired of enterprise apps letting you down? App performance analysis can help your team make an app your employees will feel good about and, most importantly, actually use.
- It’s no secret that bad app performance is a deal breaker—and wireless networks are starting to catch on. Verizon takes on the future of mobile apps and urges others to join in.
- Though the container industry is growing rapidly, there are still some challenges ahead for both app developers and IT managers; to make sure everyone is up to speed, NetworkWorld published a guide for all things container.
- One challenge for containers: getting used to their small, ephemeral nature. With a lifespan of less than five minutes, blink and you may miss them.