This Week in Digital Performance
By Celeste Malia | September 25, 2015
Developing for Apple’s updates; An unexpected security breach; The necessity of digital transformation; Automation offers new convenience; 10 QA tests developers need to know
- Wondering how the Apple updates will affect app development? Turns out iOS 9 makes performance testing more important than ever.
- The impenetrable force that is the Apple App Store has been breached; a malware breakout deemed the “XcodeGhost” haunted the Appstore this week attempting to steal iCloud login information.
- Can old dogs learn new tricks? They better. Keeping up-to-date with digital performance is a must for companies of all ages to maintain that competitive edge.
- In today’s ever-evolving digital age, automation is key to maintaining performance and efficiency – BMC experts take on what middleware can do for your business.
- Make sure you’re ready for launch day and beyond; Tech Republic details 10 QA tests that belong in your QA playbook to ensure optimal performance and user experience.