This Week in Mobile Digital Experience
By Celeste Malia | January 29, 2016
Twitter looks back; Skipping steps is impacting apps’ security; Businesses are still nervous about DevOps; Apps must retain users’ attention; Analytics gives orgs an upper hand
- Twitter is learning from their mistakes: the company published some advice surrounding mobile app development, suggesting that developers should put more time than Twitter did into creating a prototypes for testing and analytics.
- Being lazy can cost you! Lack of continuous and rigorous testing by developers is one of the main reasons why mobile app security isn’t keeping up with the threats they face.
- Discouraged by the adaption process, many companies don’t even consider microservices or DevOps despite the well-known benefits of Self-Contained Systems.
- Unforgettable or unmemorable? Developers must consider the staying power of their app and avoid the kind of process and business mistakes that drive away users.
- Don’t rob yourself of useful information. Mobile analytics improve applications’ functionality and give businesses powerful insights into users’ behavior.