This Week in Mobile Digital Experience
By Celeste Malia | March 11, 2016
App development supply and demand are not proportional; Developers must break down barriers for the best results; Mobile payments are struggling; Mobile World Congress is still app-centric; Software testing is looking to the cloud and mobile
- Got 99 problems…and developers’ inability to keep up with the demand for enterprise mobile apps is definitely one. In order to speed up the development process, company structure and attitude towards app production needs to change.
- Better together: the siloed approach to development and the current funnel delivery system are barriers to creating mobile apps that users will actually download and continue to use.
- What’s keeping mobile payments from dominating digital commerce? Concerns about security, lack of a unified standard, and fragmented mobile technology are keeping mobile payments from taking off.
- Now that the dust has settled from Mobile World Congress, it turns out that applications will remain the main mobile concern into the foreseeable future.
- Trend watch! The biggest topics in the software testing market in 2016 are mobile applications, automation, cloud-based software testing, and vertical-specific testing.