Context is invaluable to driving a decision process that delivers positive business outcomes. Understanding how your digital channels compare to your competitors can make all the difference. Keynote Competitive Intelligence solutions arm you with the data you need to drive improvements against your competitors.GET STARTED NOW
Learn how your online experience performs compared to your peers and get actionable recommendations to surpass the competition.
Keynote Competitive Assessments are custom studies that evaluate your site against your competitors. We use a tested methodology that measures and compares key performance metrics on your site and your competition. This data is then analyzed to provide you detailed recommendations for how you can improve and to understand the best practices being used by top sites.
With a Private Competitive Assessment you will:
- Know exactly how your website or app ranks amongst competitors with respect to performance, render, design and third party usage and quality.
- Improve your competitive position with accurate, reliable, and unbiased data and actionable recommendations
- Understand what technology and techniques are being used by your competition to gain an edge
- Set goals for your site based on what is standard in your specific industry or competitive set
- Receive detailed and prioritized recommendations from a trusted and well-recognized third party that you can use to back up your decisions
Keynote's Scorecards, focused on financial services, are bi-annual scorecards that collect and compare 200+ expert-determined criteria to measure and rank against best practice guidelines.
Criteria are grouped into user tasks and categories in order to help firms identify the strengths and/or opportunities in specific areas of their sites. For example, how well does a specific site enable the customer with the right information and functionality to complete a task like paying a bill online.
The key areas covered in the Scorecard are:
- Functionality: What can users accomplish on the site?
- Ease of Use: How easy is it to use?
- Privacy & Security: How well does the site protect users' personally identifiable information (PII)?
- Quality & Availability: Does the site meet content and application quality standards? How well does the site accommodate users with disabilities?
With Scorecards you will:
- Gain full access to industry Scorecard rankings and criteria
- Learn which features and functionality are available on your competitors' sites
- Learn where your site has major gaps compared to the competition
- Understand the best practices used by the site leading the industry
- Access analyst research on industry trends and emerging standards
For more information and to obtain a subscription to scorecards for financial services, contact us now.
Keynote Competitive Rankings
Keynote Competitive Rankings measure the customer experience in key verticals. This unique offering combines measured performance and user experience to understand the overall effectiveness of the digital channel. The study is groundbreaking with its inclusion of data on both mobile and social channels.
Currently studies are running in the following verticals:
- Cruise Lines
- Auto Insurance
- Credit Cards
- Auto Rental
The key areas covered in the Keynote Competitive Rankings are:
- Performance: Is the performance of my mobile and desktop channels supporting or hindering my site effectiveness?
- User Experience: Can customers find what they need?
- Brand: How does my digital channel support my brand? What is the perception of my brand pre and post interaction with the site?
- Future Intent: How likely are customers to purchase on my site? What barriers are there to conversion?
With the Keynote Competitive Rankings you will:
- Understand your digital channel in the context of your competitors
- Get a “360 view” of performance, usability and brand
- Understand what areas are having the largest impact on effectiveness
- Gain insight into what your industry leaders are doing to stay on top
- Track your improvement over time
Keynote Performance Indexes provide weekly, independent performance data for key web and mobile sites in major industries around the world. Our industry-leading performance monitoring tools and extensive global network deliver the most representative and consistent data to help you understand:
- How top sites perform across desktop, smartphone and tablet screens
- Completion times for key business transactions
- Success rates, response times, and more for sites by industry, region, or device
- How your performance ranks among the leaders in your space