Keynote makes it easy to test the performance of even your most sophisticated Web sites from the end-user perspective.
Now you can get immediate, outside the lab feedback on your Web site during your development and testing phase. Keynote Internet Testing Environment (KITE) is a desktop tool that allows you to access our global test & measurement network. You can see how your pre-deployment Web site or application performs from cities around the world. KITE gives you the real world perspective.
With KITE you’ll get on-the-fly insights into where your application’s performance can be further improved, before you release the build to operations for deployment. You can also share results easily across the team and run tests directly from your desktop for instantaneous feedback.
- Free Testing – KITE is free and it’s the one tool that you’ll use like a Swiss Army knife for real-time testing, diagnosis and troubleshooting of Web performance issues.
- Test from the Desktop or Cloud, Your Choice – Conduct tests of your Web site or application from your desktop or Internet cloud. Choose between 5 free International locations and a mix of connection speeds.
- Real Browser-Based Testing – Only Keynote gives you a real IE browser based testing tool for the ultimate in precision and accuracy.
- Easy-to-Use – Whether it’s a single Web page or multi-page transaction you can record and test instantly with point-and-click ease.
- Collaboration – KITE makes it easy to collaborate and share your results (and scripts) with your Web development, QA and IT operations teams.
Return to Business-to-Business Profile